It’s time for another Medicine Mondays Roadmap Update (2-26-2018).
Pour some coffee, sit back, relax and click on some of these links:
** denotes new since last roadmap update
Stock Photo From: Pixabay
I cleaned up this post a bit for this update since we have a lot of posts to deal with now:
I added bullets and made some subheadings and I’m hoping that will make it easier to navigate.
You’re a pre-med and want to know about medical school:
- Talking to Pre-Med Me
- The Track
- Falling Off the Track
- Past, Present and Future Me
- Med School Cost Analysis
- What is Medical School Like?
Not in Medicine Mondays, but related:
You’re a medical student:
- Choosing a Specialty
- “The File”
- Mentors and Why You Need Them
- The House Buying Itch – Post Match Edition
- The Test That Decides Your Life (But Not Really)
- Why Radiology?
- Watchful Waiting
The NRMP Match
Not in Medicine Mondays, but included for completeness’s sake: Traveling for Interviews
- Residency Interviews
- Mid #Match2017 Evaluation
- Rank Order List for the Match
- Match Day Anxiety
- Congratulations You have matched!
- Post-Match Senioritis
- Post Match Checklist
- **How’s The Match Going? (2018)
- **Lazy Monday Reposts
Preparing to start residency:
- Pre-Residency Evaluation
- Survival Mode
- How to be a Good Intern
- Time of Death
- Being Human
- Welcome to the New Interns
Not in Medicine Mondays, but related: Mr. Smith and Dr. Jones
Roth 401k/403b in Residency
(this is technically Finance Fridays, but it is important enough that I include it separately in this Medicine Mondays Roadmap as well)
- Roth 401k/403b in Residency
- Roth 401k/403b in Residency How To
- Roth 401k/403b in Residency Portfolios
- Roth 401k/403b in Residency Analysis
- Roth 401k/403b in Residency Case Report
You’re a resident or attending:
- How to be a Good Resident
- How to be a Good Attending (Academic Edition)
- Locums, Moonlighting, and the Second Job
- Talking to Med Student Me
- The New Meta of Medicine
- Why Experience Matters
- **What is Social Capital?
Maintenance of Certification
- Maintenance of Certification
- Maintenance of Certification – AMA Update
- Online Longitudinal Assessement – ABR MOC Update
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) MOC Alternative
You’re finishing residency/fellowship:
- The (Temporary) First Job
- Choosing Your First Job
- Malpractice Insurance
- Physician Contracts
- Physician Contracts Part Two
- Physician Contracts Part Three
Physician Career Health and Well-Being
- Bad Doctor, Good Doctor, Bad for Doctor
- Good Doctors are Bad Patients
- Physician Suicide
- Why Do Doctor Marry Other Doctors? *popular*
- I Wouldn’t Choose Medicine Again
- Let’s Talk About Leaving Medicine
- What is truepeoplesearch.com?
- Back Pain with Sensei
- If Not Medicine, Then What?
- **Time to Look for a Job
- **February Introspection
Not in Medicine Mondays, but included for completeness’s sake: Why Do Doctors Buy Big Houses?
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Electronic Medical Record and How to Fix it
- Skin Cancer, Kids and Sunblock
- Happy Holidays and Free Consultations for All
- Why Does Medicine Move So Slowly?
- Be the Match (Marrow Registry)
- **Cholesterol, HDL, and LDL
- **PPD Day
- **The Flu and You
- **Random Medicine Musings
- An Uncommon Side Effect to Prolia (denosumab)
- What is Keytruda?
- **Teething Medication and You
- Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
- Multiple Sclerosis, What You Need to Know
- What is Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)?
- What is Torticollis?
Gifts Suggestions and Random
What do you think? Is this Roadmap Helpful?
Questions, Comments and Suggestions are welcome.
You don’t need to fill out your email address, just write your name or nickname.
Like these posts? Make sure to subscribe to get email alerts!