Cardano Blockchain Honolulu Meetup Group (run by me)
This meetup group is still in the early stages. However, because I believe in Cardano, I’ve decided that I want to try to educate the people who want to learn about it. I actually believe in it so much I don’t just want to sit on the sidelines and watch it happen, I want to help.
I previously spoke with Maki Mukai, in charge of Marketing and Community at Cardano Foundation for some guidance on how to organize stuff. She was very helpful in explaining things and where to set goals for the meetup group. Cardano Blockchain Honolulu is now under the main Cardano Meetup Group (Cardano Blockchain London) “Umbrella”.
I am hoping to run our 1st meetup soon and (when available) and at some point, a friend and I plan to run our own stake pool.
All of my Crypto Posts will be listed here for easy access (chronological order):
(last updated 1-7-2019)
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin)
- Let’s Gamble with Cryptocurrency
- No Bitcoin for Hawaii
- Cryptocurrency Volatility
- Where is Bitcoin Today?
- Is Bitcoin a Bubble?
- How To Buy Bitcoin in Hawaii
- The 4 Pillars of (Crypto) Investing
- Ripple… To The Moon!
- Bitcoin (and Crypto) for Hawaii?
- Crypto Crash and HODL
- Is the Crypto Crash Over Yet?
- Searching for Amazon
- Getting Started in Crypto
- What is Blockchain?
- How Many Bubbles?
- Cryptocurrency Survives?
- What is the Future of Cryptocurrency?
- Learning Crypto
- What is Ripple (XRP)?
- When Crash? (Crypto)
- Crypto as part of your Taxable Account
- When Moon (and other Crypto Memes)
- Crypto Mass Adoption
- How to Evaluate a Cryptocurrency
- What is Cardano?
- The Age of Cryptocurrency (Book Review)
- Crypto Weekly May 2, 2018
- I was told there would be lambos…
- Crypto Crash and Gelato
- Are We Bull or Bear?
- Crypto Weekly 6/6/18
- Crypto Weekly 6/13/18
- The Crypto Crossroads
- Crypto Bear Market
- Crypto Diversification
- Cardano Blockchain Honolulu Meetup Group
- What’s Happening to Crypto?
- **The End of Crypto?
- **The End of Altcoins?
- **Where’s the Bottom for Crypto?
- **Is Crypto Dead? (again)
- **Is Crypto Dead? (like for real this time?)
New to Crypto?
Learn from my 4 year old:
Or from my other Quora Answers:
If you’re planning to hold on to some crypto, I’d recommend getting a hardware wallet:
(That’s my referral link, if you buy through the link I get a small commission — at no cost to you.)
Did my posts/answers help you? Feel like donating? Well here ya go!
***All donations will go toward college tuition for my children, Kylie and Lucas.
Requires Destination Tag: